Rackstuds Series II 100-pack, Purple, 3.2mm
Say goodbye to cage nuts and hello to the faster, easier way to mount your equipment in 19″ racks. The revolutionary new Series II Rackstuds are a universal replacement for the common cage nut. If you use cage nuts to mount IT, Pro A/V, Security or Telecommunications equipment in 19″ racks, you’re going to love Rackstuds. Suitable for most* 19″ racks with square punched vertical rails, Rackstuds go in from the front and provide you with a place to hang your equipment while spinning on the lock nut. This makes mounting even heavy equipment much easier; even if you’re on your own. They are easier, faster and safer than cage nuts and very strong. *If your rail thickness is ≤ 2.2mm/0.086″, we recommend using the red version instead
- A universal replacement for cage nuts*
- Inserts from the front so no more fiddling behind the rack
- Rackstuds provide a place to support your gear, making single-handed installs possible
- Rackstuds are much simpler, faster, safer and very strong
- Suitable for rails is between 2.7mm/0.106 and 3.2mm/0.125″. If ≤ 2.2mm/0.086″, use the new red version instead
- Rackstuds Series II have been re-tooled from the ground up.
- Featuring re-designed nut with screwdriver slot.
- Longer threads for easier hanging.
- Now fit thicker rails.
- Now even easier to insert.
- Size Name: 100 Pack
- Color Name: Purple