CoreStation Biometric Access Controller and 4x XPD2-GKDB XPass D2 Outdoor Compact RFID Reader
The CST-4DR-D2GK from Suprema is a CoreStation Biometric Access Controller and 4x XPD2-GKDB XPass D2 Outdoor Compact RFID Reader. Suprema CoreStation is an intelligent door controller which provides the advantages of a biometric-enabled security over a centralized access control system. Designed up to enterprise-level systems, the CoreStation handles up to 500,000 users with an incredible fingerprint matching speed of up to 400,000 match/sec. With the provisions of high-performance, biometric readiness, Ethernet communication, CoreStation is capable of offering the full features of the BioStar2 platform.
- Centralized storage for user and access control data including fingerprint credentials
- Complete controller functionalities with fingerprint matching
- Centralized, secure storage of biometric and access group data
- No Ethernet connection to the edge devices
- No data stored on the edge devices