Multiple output extension module
Output Module is a multiple output extension module which can control up to 12 output relays. It can also be used as an
elevator controller with BioStar 2 system. A total of 31 units can be
connected to a master device via RS485 daisy chain. The output module
also has an anti-passback feature and a fire alarm feature.
- 12 output relays per unit
- Controls up to 192 floors per elevator
- Preset alarms in APB zones
- Elevator groups can be added to a certain fire alarm zone
- Terminating resistance for RS-485 connections
Output Module can be configured to control doors with BioStar 2 system. Up to 192 floors can be controlled per elevator and BioStar 2 system can control max. 1,000 elevators.
Along with elevator control, Output Module produces various output signals including preset relay signals for entrances and different zones. For fire alarm zone, input/output can easily be configured using aux and relay ports.